Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sunbeams

My itsy bitsy little girl started SUNBEAMS this year.
I'm sure I looked about like this when I dropped her off.


Poor kid. Jared and I have decided that we are going to be the most embarrassing parents on planet earth. Jared sat out of sight to make sure she did alright and I chucked her at her teacher and ran out attempting to not let her see me cry while she screamed after me "MOM DON'T GO! STAY HERE!" It was traumatic. I can't even imagine kindergarten. If I even let her go. I don't think it helps much that I just received a calling in nursery, which I love, I just don't like that Eva's too big to be in there. They probably gave me that calling so that I couldn't lurk outside her class room. Since church is in the middle of naps the nursery calling works out really well. Jared teaches the priests the 3rd hour, so Lyla hangs out with me which helps distract her from the fact that she's insanely tired.She's trying to convince me that her expression does count as a smile.

Just for fun. A picture of her on her first day of nursery.

1 comment:

taylor said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! She is such a beautiful little girl, Tara! I'm just shocked at how fast they grow...someone has got to slow them down.