Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's your birthday.... we gonna party like it's your birthday

Profile of a one year old sweet heart:

height: 30 inches

weight: 19.5 lbs

eyes: blue

hair: brown? maybe?

teeth: 6

Likes: Dogs, stuffed animals, screaming, elmo, dancing, cheese, any rude body noise, digging in the dirt, medicine, making people laugh, baths, giving daddy kisses, vacuuming and dusting.

dislikes: doctors, applesauce, having her diaper changed, getting her nose wiped, baby safety locks, long car rides, naps, bows and dresses.

Sunday we celebrated Eva's FIRST birthday! I can't get over how much she's changed in a year! Tim, Megan and Shaun David were in town while Tim was interviewing with a medical school and were nice enough to stay an extra day to celebrate with us. It was a blast for Eva, although I doubt Shaun David appreciated it much. She'll start petting his head all nice and pretty soon they turn into hard WHACKS. poor kid. oh well he'll probably be beating up on her soon enough. Anyway, it was pretty much just the normal 1st birthday. She opened presents, ate cake and ice cream and then puked since she ate so much. Happy birthday pumpkin! Dad and Mom love you to pieces!you can almost see all of her teeth in this picture!


opening her present from Tim and Megan...


She loves her new kissing elmo toy. :)


the first taste...



I think she liked it ok.... :)



We went to go pick out a pumpkin the day before her birthday. She was being such a ham!






Texting all her friends.


loving on her elmo...


5 comments:

taylor said...

okay i seriously almost peed my pants when i saw the picture of eva with the phone and then read the caption. hahaha!! such cute pictures, i can't believe how big she's getting! well, tell her happy birthday for me. ;)

Kelli Colleen said...

oh sick taylor...it's called holding it. HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY from your not so nice aunt. I do love you miss Eva! I really do, i'm just a poor yittle college student. I love you, I love you, I love you!!!

Amy S. said...

I wish I were there to give Eva a big birthday squeeze. I read this post the other day but it got me all choked up for some reason, so I didn't want to say anything at the time, because I was in danger of sounding really stupid. :)

Even though I haven't spent as much time with Eva as I would like to, I love her to death. I feel like we are long time buddies somehow. Give her a hug and a kiss for me.

See, there I go getting all choked up again. I guess I miss you guys :(

Cyndy said...

Ditto what Taylor said about Eva and the cell phone. She looks just like my young women do when they are intently texting. Thanks so much for your posts. I love reading them and love, love the pictures.

Mom

Anonymous said...

More pictures! More pictures!