I was making a cake yesterday (happy birthday jared!) and I needed to cut the top off of one the rounds so they would stack better. So I figured I'd let Eva have a taste before I threw it away. Eva takes a taste and then runs out of the kitchen. I start cramming these leftover pieces down the sink when she comes running in, both hands clutching her bib. (She knows she can't eat unless she has her bib on) She sees what I'm doing and just slumps to the ground holding her bib and crying. I felt so bad! But she got me back when we went out to eat that night by smearing BBQ sauce all over my handwash only shirt and eating all my dinner and otherwise acting like a nutcase.
For Halloween we borrowed a witch costume that my mom had made for
Kelli as a baby. I kept telling her she was soo cool for having a vintage costume! I was worried because we practiced for weeks trying to get her to wear the hat and she refused until we got to our trunk or treat and then I guess she was so weirded out by all the strange sights and sounds that she left it alone. Her favorite part of Halloween was running rampant through the crowds in the church parking lot while Jared and I chased her.



This pic is her wearing Jared's socks. She went running into the bedroom and then came running back out wearing them! (i STILL can't figure out how she got them on.)
3 comments:
I really like the middle witch picture. She is so gosh darn CUTE!!
Oh Eva, Eva, Eva. What a darling girl. That bib story is so cute/sad!
Tara,
Bake that baby another cake! That is the saddest story I've ever heard. No wonder she smeared BBQ sauce all over you and ate your dinner.
Mom
Post a Comment