Wednesday, April 2, 2008

haircut!



jared has needed a haircut for like the past 4 weeks so after much bugging by me, he finally said "fine! you cut it". so i did. i think i did a pretty dog-gone good job if i say so myself. and i got a 10 dollar tip. thanks honey :)

3 comments:

Megan G said...

Shaun David is taking you up on that offer to cut his crazy long hair...

Amy S. said...

Hey, can Jackson get in on that deal? His isn't crazy-long, but it can definitely get crazy on top...it's fluffy like Tom's... and it's uneven, which drives me crazy.
Tom has been trying to get me to cut his hair for years and I just don't dare. Maybe you'll have to give me lessons.

Jill G said...

Looks good! I cut Ben's hair once, but he never asked me to cut it again. Oh well, I tried...