so jared has been after me to buy this gun from his co-worker because it's a really good deal. so jared took eva and i to shoot it to try and convince me (i have to admit...it was fun!) anyways that weekend he took tim out to shoot it as well (i guess so they could BOTH bug me about buying it) and when they got back eva saw it and wanted it which tickled jared pink so being the good mother i am..i let jared VERY CAREFULLY let her hold it. here's some pictures to freak my mom out.
4 comments:
you are crazy! ;)
Make sure you show this picture to her boyfriends when she is older... so they will know what kind of daddy she has! (and they will be very afraid!)
Actually, I forgot to say that I am most concerned about the person TAKING the picture here, not Eva... you are kind of in the line of fire there!
I'm with Taylor - you're crazy. :-)
Your blogs are so fun. I've been wanting to do one for months, but I keep feeling like I have no time for anything extra. But you guys have inspired me. One of these days....
Post a Comment