a couple of weekends ago, jared and i decided to take eva on her very first camping trip. we realized once we got there that we would need to bring additional items the next time we went (matches for example : ) ) but all in all it went fairly well. we ate foil dinners and smores and went for a short hike in the morning. eva liked it, except for it being windy and waking her up. we went to tim and megans right afterward and set up their tent in the living room for fun i guess?? not really sure. here's a couple of pictures of her first camping experience.
That looks so fun! I want to know why you like camping and Tom HATES it. Something is not quite right there. I love the picture of Eva in the chair. She looks all proud of herself.
2 comments:
That looks so fun! I want to know why you like camping and Tom HATES it. Something is not quite right there. I love the picture of Eva in the chair. She looks all proud of herself.
Nice tent! :) I also love the pictures of Eva in the chair... her little pink cheeks are too cute.
Post a Comment