In the meantime, here are a few random pictures of playtime over the past few months.
La la la...this is fun
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Playtime and Taking a break
First off I've come to the conclusion that I need a break from the computer. Not that I'm spending horrendous amounts of time on here. I only check my email and read a few blogs, but I'm finding the time that I'm spending thinking about what I need to blog about and the brilliant idea so-and-so posted and oh geez I know I just painted the whole house, but I NEED to do that to my dining room etcetera etcetera. I feel like I'm living in a fog during the times when I'm not on the computer. So I'm self imposing a week long computer fast and seeing if that helps snap me out of my electronic daze. Maybe when I come back I'll better be able to discern what's worth my time and what is just making me crazy.

You can't see Lyla's face, but she thought her predicament was quite funny
Spiking sisters hair
I need to tell Jared to quit taking pictures of me while I'm reading to the kids. Not good for the self-esteem! :)

Further proof that Eva has Jared wrapped around her finger. HE LET HER PAINT HIS TOES! Of course he was under the impression that I let her paint mine. YEAH RIGHT. I forgot to take a picture of all the stickers she stuck all over his precious car "for decorating" the fact that he left them on there and thought it was cute just blows my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I absolutely adore the picture of your reading the kids a story!!! Lyla's smile is picture perfect. Is she a pretty smiley baby?
Post a Comment