There you go grandma's! All the cuteness and none of the sugar high. You guys should really live closer so you can experience both. :)
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Happy Halloween!
We had a nice Halloween this year. (Read: I actually got to eat my kids candy this year thank goodness) I made the kiddos take about a gazillion pictures, but they were pretty good sports. I think they must be used to my madness at this point.
I had full intents to make her costume. Until I saw this one and knew I couldn't make one that cute for that cheap.
What did the girls think of the trunk or treat? Eva loved it, especially when they played the hokey pokey. Lyla thought it was pretty awesome too since she got to help dad pass out candy while sucking on a dum dum. We are bad bad parents I tell you.
After this particular photo shoot, Jared took Eva on their monthly "date" to the play area of the farm. She had a blast.
Different day, same place making them take pictures. Poor kids. I guess I can't blame them for not wanting to look at the camera and smile. For the gazillionth time.

There you go grandma's! All the cuteness and none of the sugar high. You guys should really live closer so you can experience both. :)
There you go grandma's! All the cuteness and none of the sugar high. You guys should really live closer so you can experience both. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What cute girls you have!! Glad Halloween turned out better this year. PS I promise I'm working on my Halloween post.
Cute costumes! I love that you have such a cute pumpkin patch to take pictures at..I'm pretty jealous! :)
Also, I was just cleaning the stuff that has been laying around our house and I found the baby announcement I had addressed to you guys! Anyway I guess I don't have your address so if you want to email it to me sometime I'll send Addy's announcement...only 4 months late! :)
Cutest little cowpoke and cow on the range!
Omi
Post a Comment