Last week Eva turned the big 3! I've seen a few slide shows done for kids birthdays so that's what I did for her this year. The music might seem a little (or maybe a lot) cheesy, but I've been singing it to her since she was a baby and she loves it. (It was either that or her other favorite "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley) Happy Birthday big girl! You add so much sparkle to our family.
4 comments:
I LOVE the video!! I want to do one like that and you'll have to show me how. I can't believe how much that little munchkin has grown... but seeing all those pictures reminded me of how little she used to be. We love you little Eva girl.
Great slide show! I loved watching it, although it was a little bittersweet, seeing how fast she has grown up. We love you too, Eva!
Omi
What a sweet slideshow! She seems to just burst with personality, doesn't she? Happy birthday Eva!
Okay...did you bawl like a baby while making this? She's not even mine and it almost made me cry! So precious! Happy (late) birthday to Eva! :)
Post a Comment