Eva and I were playing in her room the other day when out of the blue she says, "Mom, talk to me about nursery."
Me: "umm...ok. How's nursery Eva? Do you like it in there?"
Eva: "NO. I do NOT like it."
Me: "What don't you like about it?"
Eva: "cuz, sometimes it's crazy in there and crunchy"
Me: "What do you mean it's 'crunchy' ?"
Eva: "well, when I eat rocks in nursery it makes a 'crunch, crunch, crunch' sound and I don't like that."
Me: "you eat rocks in nursery?"
Eva: "yeah, and they just crunch crunch crunch."
I guess that explains her mysteriously chipped tooth.
5 comments:
Oh man, too funny!
That girl cracks me up! I don't think I would like nursery either if it were crunchy like that. :)
So you may not know that I blog-stalk you. Ha you do now! Any-who this disturbs me to no end... where are these rocks coming from exactly and can you make sure Eva doesn't share them with my kid!?
Yeah I want to know what the real story is behind the rocks too! Crusty gold fish maybe? Jk. That girl is a hoot.
She is so funny! For snack we have grapes, cheese and Ritz crackers. Maybe the rocks are the cracker crumbs? I promise the crackers are fresh! Just bought them at Costco, LOL. About it being crazy in there sometimes, amen Eva. Amen. :)
Post a Comment