This morning while she and I are sitting at the breakfast table we started talking about boys and girls.
Me: "Eva's a girl, Lyla's a girl and mama's a girl."
Eva: "Daddy girl"
Me: "No. Daddy is a boy"
Eva: "No. Daddy really big girl"
Later that night we were telling Jared about her swollen lip:
Me: "Eva you hurt your mouth today huh?"
Eva: "yeah....on washing 'chine" (washing machine)
Me: "yeah...you cried a little bit huh?"
Eva: "No. Cried big bit."
The other day we were supposed to go to the park after her nap. But alas...she talked for 2 hours in her crib and didn't sleep.
Me: "Well Eva, you didn't nap so no park"
Eva:"YES PARK!"
Me: "No. The deal was that we'd go to the park AFTER your nap, and you didn't nap so now we can't go."
Eva: "Mama don't talk. Eva really REALLY angee!" (angry)
I just love her. I think I'll keep her.
2 comments:
hahah what a crack up! Last night we were talking about how funny it was when she busted out with "White Christmas" at the dinner table when you guys were in the hospital. What a cute girl.
Cute picture and seriously crack me up! I love the things kids say! :)
Post a Comment