Sunday, February 28, 2010

rainy-day photo shoot

Last weekend I decided to torture the poor kiddos and made them take a bazillion pictures. I must not know the proper technique for the old "just use a white sheet for a backdrop" trick because mine looks...well...like a wrinkly old white sheet as the background. Ehh well...the kids are still cute.
Lyla wondering why the heck I woke her from her slumber.
What luck! Both smiling at the same time!

Lyla apparently enjoys eating. She's put on a pound a week and is working on her 3rd chin.

Sorry about the little brown bear in most of these. It was the only way I could get Eva to agree to be in the pictures. Well... that along with many bribes of "Hey Eva! You want a jelly bean?"


You can tell they adore having their photos taken.

3 comments:

Megan G said...

Oh my GOSH I love them ALL! Those are such great pictures. I have too many comments to list them all. And wow, I can't believe how big Lyla is getting. What cute girls.

Rebecca said...

So cute! Congrats too!!!

Suzanne said...

Good job on the pictures! They are so cute! I love the one where they are both smiling. Eva looks like she loves Lyla so much! Eva's FAVORITE toy in nursery is a little brown bear, she carries it around and tried to turn off the lights so she can put it down to sleep. Now I know why! So cute!