Wednesday, February 3, 2010
A Watched Pot.....
Do you know what today is? It's the 3rd of February, or in my house...the day AFTER my due date. This makes late baby number 2, lucky me. I went to the doctor on Monday and have made precisely zero progress since last week, which wasn't a whole lot of progress to begin with. (How am I managing to make less progress with this one that with Eva...the one they had to force out 8 days late?!?!) I think I'm defective in the whole labor department. My house is bursting at the seams with company (and more on the way!) which I am sooooo grateful for. It's definately helping to keep my mind off of the lack-of-baby, but I feel like a watched pot that just won't boil! The doctor wanted me to keep"waiting it out" but went ahead and scheduled an induction for this Sunday. I'm pretty sure it was just to keep me from bursting into tears, and she was careful to warn me that she doesn't think my body is ready for even that yet and that I'd better make some progress before then or that's a no-go. No pressure or anything right? So....to my little girl....we are SO anxious to meet you, puh-leez don't keep us waiting much longer! In the meantime I'm trying every trick in the book to hurry it up. (I'm still refusing castor oil, but even that is starting to sound not so bad) Here's hoping I don't have to wait till Sunday! Or at the very least not have to wait any longer than that.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hopefully she'll arrive soon! We are excited for you.
Post a Comment