Friday, October 2, 2009

September

Here's a quick photo recap of what we've been up to the last month!

We played with cousins:
Eva and Peter


Eva and Shaun David

Worked on a few things around the house

hall cabinets before:


hall cabinets after

Convinced Eva to let me braid her hair

Played in the rain

Dealt with a little illness

Toured Krispy Kreme with the ward playgroup


Built a fort

Grew an inch or two

Visited the Desert Botanical Gardens

WHEW! That pretty much wraps the month up, at least as much as I can remember anyway....

5 comments:

Lindy said...

I am officially a Blog stalker... cute pictures!

Megan G said...

Looks like a fun month! (minus the illness)

Unknown said...

Your hallway looks awesome!! It's amazing what a coat or two of paint can do. :)

Rebecca said...

TARA! Congrats!!! I've been out of the loop for a while I guess, geez! That's awesome!

Suzanne said...

Yea! I'm so exited that you found the playgroup blog! You look fabulous by the way!