Just wanted to give an update on Eva's leg...it's broken. :( They took another x-ray today that showed some bone regrowth along a hairline-fracture on her tibia. So she now has this little green cast to wear for the next two weeks. I'm just grateful that it's not all the way up her thigh...and that they didn't have to set the bone....and that it is only two weeks. I can handle that. I'm just a little shocked considering how she was running all over yesterday, but oh well...I guess it's better to be on the safe side.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Poor little thing! But it's good to know for sure, like you said. I hope SD didn't bang her leg around when he was there!
I think she's wearing that outfit again because it coordinates so well with her cast! I'm glad you are finding the silver lining in all of this. That's the only way to stay sane in an often crazy world.
Mom
Post a Comment