starts out with a bath....
followed by pj's
reading a book (three times over)
prayer, which is usually met by this little defiant face...
singing (head shoulders knees and toes, sung FAST is the popular request)
and finally, a huge fit on her way to her room which quickly turns into snuggling.
I LOVE bedtime. :)
4 comments:
That last picture is so sad! Thanks for finally updating your blog girl!
What a cutie! I can't get over all her curly hair. It's to die for! And I agree with Megan - thanks for updating your blog! :)
Okay, so the one where you're reading her a book is priceless. She is clutching that blankie like a pro! I'm VERY impressed. ;)
Your pictures are sweet. I enjoy seeing those "every day" experiences of your lives. I especially like the reading picture, too. Eva looks so entranced.
Mom
Post a Comment