Friday, January 23, 2009

All about Eva

I like to check on Eva before I go to bed, and last night was no exception. I went in to check on her and...as usual...she was snoozing away peacefully.....completely and utterly BUTT NAKED! i had a hard time making it out of her room before i busted up laughing. i don't know if she was too hot or what, but i hope this isn't a trend. thankfully i was able to get a diaper on her without her waking up too much.

She has taken a liking to going through my jewelry (much to my chagrin) and managed to hook an earring over her ear. she kept walking around shaking her head and giggling about the earring swinging back and forth.

Her newest favorite thing is to get into her retired baby car seat, hook the chest strap by herself (don't try to help her...she'll bite your head off) cover up with her blanket, surround herself with her stuffed animals and look through a pile of her books. funny...that's one of my favorite things to do too....except for the furry friends and being strapped into a much too small seat. she can do this for a half hour at a time, which is really nice for me. the only drawback is she doesn't know how to undo the chest strap so i have to come in several times and unhook it for her so that we can repeat the whole process.

3 comments:

Megan G said...

I was totally expecting a bum picture... but then I realized Eva may not appreciate that in a few years... haha what a FUNNY girl! I love her! And dang that girl has curly hair... she looks so much like you, Tara.

Amy S. said...

So cute and so funny! Jackson loves to take his clothes off, too, but luckily he only half succeeds at this point.
Eva is so adorable. And I agree with Megan - she looks a whole lot like you.

Cyndy said...

Are those curls for real? They are adorable! And I must say, I like the surrounded by books thing too. It amazes me that she will occupy herself for that long with books at her age. That's quite an attention span for a 15 month old