Monday, November 10, 2008
PLEASE tell me that didn't just happen.
Don't ask me why, but for some reason Eva thinks it's funny when you pretend to smell her feet and act like they're stinky. (I don't even remember why this got started. Maybe to get her to hold still while I changed her diaper?) Anyway at church yesterday she got annoyed with our lack of entertainment and started booking it down the aisle looking for an escape. So this guy sticks his leg out to stop her and what does she do? SHE GRABS HIS FOOT AND SMELLS IT! I thought I was going to die of embarrassment. I have no idea if the guy even noticed since I just grabbed her and left the room. Lets hope not or he's surely going to have a complex about his feet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's hilarious.
Don't moms always say "One day you're going to have a child..." :)
Kids do the darndest things don't they...
Don't worry, he probably just thought she was trying to bite him for preventing her escape. (She didn't hold her nose and make gagging noises, did she?)
Post a Comment