Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Here Kitty Kitty

I don't know what came over us, but for some reason we got it in our heads that we needed a cat. Which we found. And adopted. And we love. Say hello to Lucy/Kitty/Scooby Doo! We'll get down to picking one name eventually.

She gets 10 out of 10 for patience and love. She gets a much lower score on survival instincts (see pictures below).

We're working on the whole don't pull the cats tail/feet/ears/whiskers thing. It would help if she would run away from the kids. And stay hidden. But she's a social little booger and won't stay hidden for very long, so this is a pretty common scene. Kitty has put in a request for a dog. To help share some of the abuse- erm I mean love.


To Eva's delight, her favorite game is chasing mint flavored dental floss around the kitchen island for extended periods of time. To my delight this helps fill Eva's daily "I have to run" quota. Bless you kitty. Bless you.

2 comments:

Megan G said...

Wow. Our cats are polar opposites. Tim wonders if we can switch?

taylor said...

I'm so jealous. I want a cat SO bad but Dan is allergic. He should've divulged that info before we got married, it could've been a deal breaker. ;) Have fun with kitty!