I thought about naming this post "Hey mom, we're still alive, here are some pictures of the kids to prove it" but it just didn't have the same ring to it. So here's a brief summation of what we've been up to.
Enjoyed some company:


Had Eva teach Lyla how to drive.

Made a huge mess of the front and back yard. I keep teasing Jared that if I don't lock up the shovels, massive holes appear around the yard. That boy
loves to dig. He keeps saying he wants a tiller, but I know better. He would be so sad if he didn't have an excuse to bust out a shovel.

Had some pleasant days just hanging out with my girls. :)

This poor goose. He starts running toward us probably thinking we had food. Lyla starts running toward it barking and signing dog. It wasn't until he was 2 feet away and Lyla wasn't slowing down that he let out a loud hiss and ran for the water. I couldn't stop laughing. Although now that I think about it I probably should have been more concerned since he could have eaten her whole.


Have I mentioned these sunglasses yet? They're my old cracked sunglasses that she wears everywhere. Bribery is usually involved to get them off in church. They're her "hyena glasses" that help her see the vicious hyenas lurking where ever we go. I swear I limit her TV time to half an hour per day. I don't know where she gets this crazy stuff.
1 comment:
Well, first of all, at least Eva is a good example by wearing her seatbelt. ;) And second, it must be a boy thing with the yard because Dan is the same way. When he gets home from work it's usually "I'm going to work in the yard for a bit" which usually means until it's so dark out he can't see anymore. Gotta love it all :)
Post a Comment