Living far away from family STINKS. I miss them :(
But it's so much fun when we do get to see them.
We started out our vacation in New Mexico for a few days and then headed on over to Colorado. Here's some of the pictures of our adventures in New Mexico. I love it there. The first thing I do when we get to the dirt road that leads up the canyon to my grandparents place is insist that the windows be rolled down and the music shut off. I LOVE how it smells!
Sorry about the gazillion photos. I really should figure out how to do a collage, but I'm too lazy to be technologically savvy.
Eva and Jared playing on the bulldozer. This is Jared's favorite thing to do there.
Takin' a spin around the pond
Somehow all the kids ended up in our car watching a Barbie movie one morning. It was pretty nice! We just kept passing food and drinks in through the windows and everyone was happy.
The alpacas were a big hit with Eva. I was explaining to her on the way there that alpacas don't have any top teeth so they can't bite you. That night at dinner my brother-in-law asked me if Eva had something wrong with her teeth because she was chewing weird. When I asked her about it she said, "I'm an alpaca!" Well...that explains it.
There was a dog running around with one of those cones around it's neck. Eva had recently seen UP so she starts giggling, "MOM! Look! Dog wears cone of shame!"
2 comments:
I know you miss us most of all :) You got some good pics! And I got a good kick out of Eva eating like an alpaca.
I so missed this post when I looked at your blog the other day! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun in NM. I was so sad I didn't make it out this summer!
Post a Comment