Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thank You Chik-fil-a

What would you do for free food?

Fill out a credit card application for one pepperoni pizza? YUP. I was a dumb college freshmen. Saving 5 bucks was a BIG deal.

Drive all over creation looking for a darn Seven Eleven that isn't out of their free slurpie cups? MmmHmmm.... I've done it. (How far did we drive when gas was $4.50/gallon? Darn that slurpie)

Wait in a line in the blazing heat for 2 hours with your 18 month old? Been there, done that.

Dress like a cow? YEP. I can now add that to my list of things I am, in fact, willing to do. All in the name of FREE.

Thank you chik-fil-a for this annual holiday. I will be there, every year, black spots, black nose and ears taped to my headband. Just keep the freebies a-comin.

I'm just glad this little girl is still at an age where Mom dressing up like a cow is "so fun!" Give her a decade and she'll be thinking Mom is "so dumb".

p.s. when Eva opened her box of chicken nuggets she took one look and said "HEY! WHERE'S MY HAMBURGER!?!? I WANT A BURGER!"

2 comments:

Megan G said...

You are so AWESOME!

Rebecca said...

Ha! That is freakin' awesome! I love free food too!!! It always tastes better I think.