Sunday, June 6, 2010

Four Months

Lyla is four months old today. She's a sweet little girl, and most of the time is happy to sit and watch the craziness or just talk to herself. She's very proficient at rolling from her back to her belly, which she does constantly, and then immediately starts yelling for someone to flip her back over. I'd forgotten about how much fun it is to change a diaper on a kid that MUST roll over. She has never wanted to take a binky, but has found her fingers and those work just fine for her. We're loving having her around.
She is rarely seen without those two fingers in her mouth. I guess the other hand is there to keep them from getting away.

4 comments:

Megan G said...

Holy MOLY that girl is growing up! FOUR months already?! Dang she is cute.

Unknown said...

You know Eliana sucks her two fingers as well and the other hand for her is to hide the fact that she's sucking on her fingers.

taylor said...

Cute girl! She is growing like a weed!

Cyndy said...

I cannot believe how much she has grown up and how different she looks. I can't wait to hold her again!

Omi