Monday, August 3, 2009

Three things I love about Eva

One: She has a great sense of humor and is always making me laugh....

Two: She loves books....

Three: She has the greatest bedhead.....

ahh what the heck. ONE more thing I love about Eva is....


I think she's going to make a really great big sister

14 weeks along
Baby #2 is due February 2nd!

6 comments:

Amy S. said...

WHAAAAAAAAT?!? Tom says you're rude for not calling to tell us, but I thought that was so fun to find out that way. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE PREGNANT! AAaaaaah!

Okay, I'll stop screaming now. But I'm still freaking out! Congratulations!!!

Amy S. said...

P.S. Are you sick like last time?

taylor said...

Congrats! :)

Megan G said...

Clever, Tara, Clever! You're lookin so good!

Sarah said...

Sorry I'm so slow- CONGRATULATIONS to all 3 of you!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Tara!! When are you due?