I give up. I've been waiting for the kitchen to be officially "finished" before posting pictures, but well...it's taking forever to do all those little finish items. Plus I deep cleaned it today in prep for vacation..so well..you know...spotlessly clean kitchen....must take pictures right? So without further ado...we have...the great REVEAL! Sorry about not having a bus pull away or something..use your imagination.
the before

the after:

There should be seating for three
maybe four at the island once I find stools I like.

One last note: the floor isn't as dark as it appears. I know squat about photography, so while it looks black, its actually more of a semi-sweet chocolate kind of color.
4 comments:
Holy-moly girl! That's gorgeous! I am soooo impressed!
P.S. Say hi to everyone on your vacation. I'm sad and jealous. But I'll get over it. I promise. ;)
WOW!!! What a differece! I am so impressed! I love the style of it too, it's real modern and classy. LOVE IT! :)
Wowza! That looks so nice!! Great job with everything!
It looks amazing. i love the before and after comparisons!
Post a Comment