Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Oooo La La!

Eva has entered the "I will pick out what I want to wear today" stage. It's cute sometimes, but rather frustrating when I'm trying convincing her that she can't go to the grocery store in a swim suit and sweater. She was appropriately dressed to go to the library and somewhere in between me finding the keys and gathering the books I came upon her dressed like this:





"What? You've got a problem with my outfit?"



4 comments:

Amy S. said...

OH. MY. GOSH. That is so dang cute. I have to warn you that this probably isn't just a "stage". Once Joni started doing it, she has never stopped and it wears me out. Girls are divas!

Megan G said...

Oh my GOODNESS those pictures are adorable. Love your style, Eva! ;)

taylor said...

hahaha wowza! That girl has style! ;)

Cyndy said...

Looks like she's copying your wedding colors!

Mom