If I had to choose a profession outside the home, one of my first choices would be a cheese monger. Those lucky people get to eat cheese all day and get PAID for it. I guess Eva must take after me in that area, because Jared offered her a cube of mozzarella today, which she promptly put back in the drawer and brought out my holy don't-even-THINK-about-touching-this-stuff parmigiano reggiano. Since I wasn't around, he gave her the whole hunk and she was in HEAVEN. Jared thinks 98% of cheeses are too strong, so I'm excited to have a buddy to share good cheese with! Eat up kid!
She LOOKS like she's gagging, but she was saying "MmmMMM!" the entire time.

Look at those bite marks!

3 comments:
You've got a little mouse on your hands! That girl is funny.
So funny!
Jared should come here. Cheese is very bland and flavorless. Blech.
See, I told you not to throw away that chunk of cheese when you were moving from Provo! It would come in handy now.
(The pictures were so cute and funny, by the way.)
Mom
Post a Comment