Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Baking

I don't know why I always seem to think baking with Eva will be such a fun activity for the both of us. But inevitably I always try, and it usually is lots of fun and a huge mess!


At Tim and Megan's a few weeks ago, I was rolling out the pizza dough, when she popped up and wanted to help. It started out fairly well with just one little hand patting the dough......

Which rapidly progressed to both hands SQUEEZING the dough.


And finally...more eating of dough than anything else.

Yesterday we tried again with chocolate cookie dough. I caught myself several times saying..."don't eat the dough!" and then seconds later forgetting what I said and sampling it myself. :) Eva at the end of the cookie dough adventure. I'll bet I looked pretty similar.

3 comments:

Megan G said...

Start 'em bakin' young... that's the right way!

taylor said...

Cute pictures! I often look like that at the end of baking. :) And by the way, I think it's okay if you eat some dough. I can barely even see you in the picture...you're going to shrivel up and die! Eat some food!! ;)

Amy S. said...

I guess you are a more fun mom than I. I still barely let Joni help. :( Poor girl. I hate cleaning up afterward so bad already, any added mess just never seems worth it.
And I agree with Taylor - eat girl!