
Shop till ya drop...for me that used to be about 5 minutes. that is until now...maybe its because of the mass amounts of shopping you can do in this area or maybe it's just because now that i have a kid and am home all the time i miss the opportunities to shop whenever i want, but i've realized lately that i actually LIKE to shop! here's a condensed list of some of my favorites. (yes i DID cut some out!)
- Trader Joes:....ahhh....i LOVE this store. It always has something interesting and new to try and for amazingly good prices. plus they have the best hummus known to mankind.
- Cost Plus World Market: I honestly probably would never have gone in this store if i hadn't heard Sarah talk about it in her blogs. But now i'm hooked! I feel like i've just been plopped in another country.
- AJ's Fine Foods: what can i say? i like to eat! AMAZING selection of foods that can be found nowhere else. not exactly cheap, but where else are you going to find red bananas, fresh gnocchi or tomato paste in a tube??
- Ulta/Sephora : i have to list both because they're similar in nature (beauty supply stores) but different in stock (ulta carries cheaper to nice stuff, sephora carries nice to really nice stuff) this is one stop shopping for all of your beauty needs. i hate clutter and junk, but makeup is my weakness. sometimes i'll buy something i would never wear, purely because i think it's pretty.
- TJ Max/Homegoods: i don't think i've ever spent as much time as i would like in this store. REALLY cool finds on a budget!
- Bookmans: used books! for someone who likes to read, this place can be dangerous!
- Joannes: you go in normal...you emerge as martha stewart. lovely place.
4 comments:
HOORAY FOR SHOPPING! It's like therapy, isn't it? I totally agree with you - World Market really is addicting. And I have to say, I think TJ Maxx Homegoods is like heaven on earth! ;)
What a fun post - you kill me!
Oh, and I like your blog makeover. Very cute.
Tara, you make me laugh! You make up loving Martha Stewart, you! (When did you change your blog background? I love it!)
Tara,
Is that you in the pic?
Post a Comment