after starting 4 different blogs with different subjects and then deciding i hate them all i'm giving up and just posting a couple of cute pictures of eva.
Ok several comments on these pics... Eva's hair is like 2 inches longer than the last time I saw her (last week), are those blue water jugs in the background from costco? and... did I mention that your daughter is so cute?
yeah eva's hair is FINALLY growing. sooo happy about that. :) the blue jugs came from wal-mart ($7-8 bucks i think and they're 7 gallon jugs), although i'm embarrased that you saw those sitting in my living room! (i'm not going to lie. they were there for like a WEEK until i made room for them in a closet. :/
4 comments:
Ok several comments on these pics... Eva's hair is like 2 inches longer than the last time I saw her (last week), are those blue water jugs in the background from costco? and... did I mention that your daughter is so cute?
I've been looking at baby stuff recently :) and they make gel strips that you can put on the edges of the cribs to appease the diligent chewer.
megan-
yeah eva's hair is FINALLY growing. sooo happy about that. :) the blue jugs came from wal-mart ($7-8 bucks i think and they're 7 gallon jugs), although i'm embarrased that you saw those sitting in my living room! (i'm not going to lie. they were there for like a WEEK until i made room for them in a closet. :/
I'm just going to come out and say it: your daughter is TOO precious! I just love all of the pictures. :)
Post a Comment