1. What was I doing 10 years ago? i was still in primary!! which means i probably followed my siblings around incessantly bugging them all to death and refused to cut my bangs and had a crush on kermit the frog.
2. What was I doing 5 years ago? i was a sophomore in high school. i had moved to colorado and was about to move to missouri. umm....??? i don't remember a whole lot from high school, i tried to block it out i think!!
3. What was I doing 5 months ago?
5 months ago tomorrow it was my birthday!! so i would have been partying (of course) trying to get jared recovered from his surgery and trying to figure out how to be a good mom.4. 5 Things on my To-Do List:
1- read all the newberry and newberry honor books (currently on 21 of 366)
2- FINALLY finish eva's bumper!!
3- organize every bin/box/drawer in the house
4- wash the windows
5- paint my toes a new color
1- read all the newberry and newberry honor books (currently on 21 of 366)
2- FINALLY finish eva's bumper!!
3- organize every bin/box/drawer in the house
4- wash the windows
5- paint my toes a new color
5. 5 Snacks I Enjoy..
1- pudding with cool whip. i eat the pudding so i have a reason to eat cool-whip.
2- cucumbers. with salt. occasionally dipped in ranch
3- chilled grapes
4- chocolate milk
5- peanut butter and jelly sandwich, heavy on the jelly!
1- pudding with cool whip. i eat the pudding so i have a reason to eat cool-whip.
2- cucumbers. with salt. occasionally dipped in ranch
3- chilled grapes
4- chocolate milk
5- peanut butter and jelly sandwich, heavy on the jelly!
6. 5 things I would do if I became a Billionaire...
1- tithing is a given
2- i'd buy a nice big plot of land and build my dream house with a huge kitchen, bathroom and garden
3- go sky diving
4- go to culinary school
5- travel
1- tithing is a given
2- i'd buy a nice big plot of land and build my dream house with a huge kitchen, bathroom and garden
3- go sky diving
4- go to culinary school
5- travel
7. 5 Bad Habits...
1- i take 1 hour to get ready. every single day. even saturday.
2- i like to cook but i hate to clean up after myself. and i'm a very messy cook so that complicates the matter.
3- i forget what i'm doing and start doing something else so the bed is typically 1/2 made, dishes 1/2 washed, eva 1/2 dressed etc.
4- i sit on the bathroom counter to do my makeup which leaves no room for anyone else to get ready
5- i bite my nails/cuticles for no reason at all. nervous, bored, tired...
1- i take 1 hour to get ready. every single day. even saturday.
2- i like to cook but i hate to clean up after myself. and i'm a very messy cook so that complicates the matter.
3- i forget what i'm doing and start doing something else so the bed is typically 1/2 made, dishes 1/2 washed, eva 1/2 dressed etc.
4- i sit on the bathroom counter to do my makeup which leaves no room for anyone else to get ready
5- i bite my nails/cuticles for no reason at all. nervous, bored, tired...
8. 5 Places I have lived...
1- madison, alabama
2- arvada, colorado
3- hazelwood, missouri
4- provo, utah
5- gilbert, arizona
1- madison, alabama
2- arvada, colorado
3- hazelwood, missouri
4- provo, utah
5- gilbert, arizona
9. 5 Jobs I've Had...
1- mcdonalds
2- varsity cleaning crew
3- always simply stitched (embroidery and screen printing)
4- byu telefund
5- nuskin
10. 5 People I Tag..1- mcdonalds
2- varsity cleaning crew
3- always simply stitched (embroidery and screen printing)
4- byu telefund
5- nuskin
1- anyone
2- who
3-reads
4- this
5- blog
2 comments:
Of course I'm talking about you, you weirdo!
I loved reading your post. If only you posted more often..... :):)
It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who gets distracted halfway through something!
Post a Comment