
i would just like to state that sleeping babies are BEAUTIFUL babies.
Eva has improved by leaps and bounds over the last month or so. She went from a baby that slept 3 hours at a stretch at night for a total of maybe 8 hours with zero naps during the day to sleeping from 7 at night until 7 in the morning with 4 1 hour naps during the day. its great! i'm regaining memory, finding time to get things done, basically i'm really enjoying it now! not that i didn't enjoy it before, i just have no recollection of anything that went on before.
Might I recommend.....Healthy Sleep Habits Happy Child by Marc Weisbluth
Even if you don't agree with EVERYTHING he has to say, its a really good starting point on what your child needs as far as the amount and quality of sleep.
2 comments:
I agree, Tara. Eva is a much happier baby, and its a good thing for her mama to get some rest too!
(Your mother)
Three cheers for the "sleep-guy"!!! I'm glad Eva is sleeping better.
Post a Comment